METHOD OF TEACHING PREPARATIONAL
PHYSICALITY, MUSICALITY, AND BODY
DEVELOPMENT FOR PRE-BALLET LEVEL
AT BOLSHOI BALLET ACADEMY
VAGANOVA CURRICULUM PRE-BALLET FOR 6+Y.O.
Live from the Bolshoi Ballet Academy Studios
Registration open; Dates will be announced soon
16:00-17:30* Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
16:00-19:00* Saturday and Sunday
* Moscow Standard Time
- Bolshoi Ballet Academy curriculum
- Practical classes with Academy’s full-time faculty methodologist
- Simultaneous translation in English
- Live Demonstration by Bolshoi Academy Students
- Vaganova Curriculum PRE-BALLET
- Official certificate
- Non-certified option available
The seminar’s aim is to reach a systematic, consequent, and methodically complete preparation for the career of ballet teacher by following the professional training Programs of the Bolshoi Ballet Academy of Moscow. This course is taught by Professor Egenya Kazeeva, the leading methodologist of Bolshoi Ballet Academy.
PRE-BALLET Bolshoi Ballet Academy Training.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Establishing the professional foundation for the teaching method of Pre Ballet for the young pupils. Development of motor skills, coordination, and musicality. This workshop has four important parts:
1. Parterre gymnastics – development of the physical ability
2. Rhythmics – develops a sense of rhythm in children. Helps to move in accordance with the character, tempo, and rhythm of a particular piece of music
3. Classical dance -preparation for mastering the basics of classical dance. Familiarization with the elementary vocabulary of classical dance, setting the body, arms, legs, head in correct positions.
4. Dance etudes – Exploring various dances and choreographies for children: Polonaise, Menuet, Gavot, Polka, etc.
Teacher Training Seminar
1 week Intensive
$1000 USD (certificate)
$ 700 USD (no certificate)
You can register for a one week time period